Trusted Advisors for Today’s Rapidly Changing World
The executive rewards and governance landscape is increasingly complex. These programs need to attract key talent, motivate appropriate performance, and create an alignment with business imperatives and other talent strategies.
At the same time, scrutiny abounds from shareholders, proxy advisors, governments, and the media, who are demanding that executive pay be aligned with performance and appropriate levels of risk taking.
Mercer’s executive rewards consultants are trusted advisors to public- and private-company senior management and boards of directors. Mercer’s Executive Compensation professionals provide best-in-class expertise in the areas of executive and director compensation and benefits, pay-performance alignment, and corporate governance.
Secure and Motivate Executive Talent
Having the right leaders for your organization may be the most critical driver of success. Mercer can help you attract, retain, and motivate the critical global and local executive talent needed for long-term organizational excellence.
We help organizations determine compensation levels that align with their strategic talent needs and relevant talent comparators. Our advisors achieve measurable impacts on performance, efficiency, and risk management by developing cash and equity compensation programs that serve the interests of executives, owners, and the organization while managing the growing complexity of regulations, legislation and shareholder demands.
Rewards With a Sound Foundation
Our executive rewards advisory services are founded on:
- A collaborative approach: Our consultants use their knowledge and experience to provide advice and counsel, not just data.
- Multiple viewpoints: We consider shareholder, board member, company, and employee perspectives while reflecting both external and competitive realities.
- Market data: We utilize executive market data from all relevant sources to meet your needs and custom design survey instruments and analytics on specific issues. Our information solutions for executive remuneration combine Mercer compensation survey data for executive positions.
- Objectivity: We have established global business standards to manage potential conflicts of interest inherent in advising boards of directors and management on executive rewards issues.
How We Can Help
Let us shape your executive rewards programs with Mercer’s expert consulting and comprehensive data, trusted by many firms before you.
- Improve your ability to attract, retain, and motivate key executive talent.
- Align pay with your organization’s strategic needs and relevant talent comparators.
- Realize value in ownership transactions.
- Keep compliant with regulatory, legislative, and shareholder requirements and guidelines.
Governance and M&A Transaction Support
Plan Design and Performance Measurement
Executive Benefits Group
Door te klikken op Verzenden, gaat u akkoord met het gebruik van uw persoonlijke gegevens volgens de Mercer Privacy Statement. Uw persoonlijke informatie kan worden overgedragen voor verwerking buiten het land van uw verblijf, waar de normen voor de bescherming van gegevens verschillend kan zijn.
What’s your talent management strategy? Elevate your workforce with succession planning and leadership development. Learn more today.
Attract, motivate & retain your workforce by rewarding the right behaviors. Mercer can help with benchmarking, total rewards strategy, career frameworks and more.
Well organized Mobility Management and smart benefit programs enhance employee satisfaction and will make you an attractive employer for talent.