HR Transformation requires a compilation of strategic changes to the HR function to support the effective execution of people strategies.
This could include changes to the HR operating model, HR organization design, cost structures, HR processes, HR technologies and/or HR governance models.
What's driving HR Transformation today?
Recent workplace trends are putting more pressure on HR to demonstrate its value to the business. More than ever before, companies are seeing the need to fundamentally transform their HR processes and technologies to support leadership effectiveness, stronger data analytics and enhance the employee experience.
Factors driving the need to transform HR:
- The need for nimble HR functions that can support continuous transformative business changes.
- Globalization and the need to drive efficient standard HR processes
- New cloud-based technologies that are mobile and social
- The consumerization of HR services and the need to attract and retain Millennials
- The need for business-savvy HR teams that are focused on results through effectively deployed people resources
- Relentless cost pressures, especially with mergers and acquisition activity
Mercer's HR Effectiveness and HR Technology Services
Mercer partners with our clients to improve the performance and outcomes of their HR function and to align HR's focus with business needs. We support our clients with a comprehensive set of services from HR functional strategy through to change implementation.
Mercer consultants can assist with all aspects of developing your new operating model including:
- HR Sourcing Strategy and Vendor selection
- HR Business Process Design
- Data Strategy and Readiness
- Job Family Architecture Strategy
- Technology Deployment Services
- Technology Optimization Services
- Workday Production Support as a Service (PSaaS)
Mercer's HR Operating Model Framework
We use our HR Operating Model Framework to help guide clients with aligning their HR function with their business and people strategy.